Yes, BYOB: Bring Your Own Bracket sheets. It's time to unveil the brackets for The Road to Motown and the whole ball of cheese covered with nuts known as the NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Tournament.
6:00 PM US EDT: And the top overall seed is... Louisville. First time they have been #1 since 1983. And they're in the Midwest, Pitt will be #1 in the East, UNC will be #1 in the South and #1 in the West is UConn. That is a major surprise. Considering that Memphis will be likely the top ranked team in the polls before this tourney starts, that sucks. Three Big East teams? Man, Johnny Calipari must be extremely pissed off to see that.
6:10 PM US EDT: And here's the Midwest Pairings for you to chew upon and fill in.
(1) Louisville vs. (16) Alabama State/Morehead State; (8) Ohio State vs. (9) Siena Fri/Sun @ Dayton
(13) Cleveland State vs. (4) Wake Forest; (5) Utah vs. (12) Arizona Fri/Sun @ Miami, FL
(6) West Virginia vs. (11) Dayton; (3) Kansas vs. (14) North Dakota State Fri/Sun @ Minneapolis
(2) Michigan State vs. (15) Robert Morris; (7) Boston College vs. (10) Southern California Fri/Sun @ Minneapolis
6:16 PM US EDT: Let's go West, young men and women...
(1) UConn vs. (16) Chattanooga; (8) Brigham Young vs. (9) Texas A&M Thur/Sat @ Philadelphia
(13) Mississippi State vs. (4) Washington; (5) Purdue vs. (12) Northern Iowa Thur/Sat @ Portland, OR
(14) Cornell vs. (3) Missouri; (11) Utah State vs. (6) Marquette Fri/Sun @ Boise, ID
(2) Memphis vs. (15) Cal State-Northridge; (7) California vs. (10) Maryland Thur/Sat @ Kansas City
6:25 PM US EDT: Here's the East Region for you.
(1) Pittsburgh vs. (16) East Tennessee State; (8) Oklahoma State vs. (9) Tennessee Fri/Sun @ Dayton
(4) Xavier vs. (13) Portland (OR) State; (5) Florida State vs. (12) Wisconsin-Madison Fri/Sun @ Boise
(6) UCLA vs. (11) Virginia Commonwealth; (3) Villanova vs. (14) Amrican Thur/Sat @ Philadelphia
(2) Duke vs. (15) Binghampton; (7) Texas Austin vs. (10) Minnesota Thur/Sun @ Greensboro
6:34 PM US EDT: And last but not least, grab your mint julips 'cause it's time to go down South, y'all...
(1) North Carolina vs. (16) Radford; (8) Louisiana State vs. (9) Butler Thur/Sat @ Greensboro
(4) Gonzaga vs. (13) Akron; (5) Illinois vs. (12) Western Kentucky Thur/Sat @ Portland, OR
(3) Syracuse vs. (14) Stephen F. Austin; (6) Arizona State vs. (11) Temple Fri/Sun @ Miami, FL
(2) Oklahoma vs. (15) Morgan State; (7) Clemson vs. (10) Michigan Thur/Sat @ Kansas City
And for SDSU, Creighton, St. Mary's, Penn State and Virginia Tech among others, can you spell NIT? Well, I'm hungry, so I'll go out and have dinner, and see you for the Live Blog with Keith tomorrow.