Monday, October 5, 2009

A Major Announcement Concerning Comments On The Articles

Due to some criticism (and harsh as it may be), I have decided effective today (October 5, 2009), all comments will be moderated.  Much of the reasons why came from two visitors who were critical of me (and the care of my mother) in the "I SURVIVED NEW YORK ANIME FEST" essay I wrote on this blog.  It is mostly because of that along with some unflattering comments on another item I posted earlier, it will take a little time for your comments to be seen, and I will have the right to edit those to see fit.

Remember, patience as they say is a virtue, and any comment that I feel that is disruptive or goes against the grain will not be approved and thrown in the virtual circular file #13.

No comments:

Post a Comment