Friday, September 25, 2009

Weekend Update...

Enjoy the weekend, and remember, if you're at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York City tomorrow (9/26) for the New York Anime Festival, should be riding the R7 SEPTA train to Trenton and the Northeast Corridor on New Jersey Transit to Penn Station at Madison Square Garden, or just happen to be in those general parameters, if should you see Jessie from Pokemon's Team Rocket, yup, that's me wearing my brand new costume.  I'll have a fun picture report for you once the photos come through. Have a fantastic weekend, and today's my mom's 69th birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the weekend, JC and tell your mom happy birthday for me ;-)

    /BTW good news from the Giants today. They are finally giving Buster Posey his first start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, JC. Happy birthday to your mother! I hope all is well with her health.

    Sadly, I can report that I won't be in those parameters, but if you take the wrong train happen to stumble upon Redman Stadium between the hours of 12 and 3 in the afternoon and see a slightly awkward looking skinny college kid with glasses cheering on the Bloomsburg Huskies, be sure to say hi to me!

    ReplyDelete