Thursday, August 13, 2009

Well, There Goes The Fucking Season: Eagles Sign Ron Mexico

Philadelphia officially has gone to fucking hell in a mother fucking handbasket.

The Eagles have signed convicted illegal gambler and dogfighter Michael Vick.

All I can say is
"FUCK YOU, ANDY REID!"

I said it before, and I'll say it again. If I was Roger Goodell, Michael Vick would be banned for life from the National Football League because dog fighting contains illegal gambling during these events. Plain and simple, Pete Rozelle must be spinning in his grave hearing this.

1 comment:

  1. I disagree completely, JC. The man did his time and deserves to be let back in society. If Vick was a salesperson, he would have no problem getting a job elsewhere and no one would say anything to the contrary.

    And while illegal, the gambling he partook in did not consist of gambling on football games (as is the case with those who are banned from leagues). Why ban a guy from a league when he did a crime and his time that has nothing to do with football? I said it a million times before and I'll say it again, the man did his crime and he did his time in jail and deserves a second chance at football and at life. How effective he'll be on the football field is another story but to say that he does not deserve to be brought back in the NFL after cooperating fully and doing his time is wrong, in my view. And this is coming from a guy who knows people and subsequently has adopted great compassion for animals!

    ReplyDelete