Tuesday, May 12, 2009

So Today Just So Happens To Be The Day My Laptop Tells Me To F*** Off.

(Guest Posted by JFein from Fire Andy Reid Now!)

Naturally, the day that I am supposed to fill in for JC tonight, is the day where my internet does not seem to be working on my laptop (I'm on the family CPU right now where the internet does work but there is no TV in the room). It occasionally starts working and stops working at random times like this, so hopefully I'll be able to get it working, if not then this day will be epic fail. I won't be around tomorrow for a "plausibly live" blog tomorrow morning, either.

Blogger has a feature where you can schedule at what time a select post is up so I will have up open threads at around that time for the NHL and NBA Playoffs at 7 and 8 respectively (I'm going to get that set up right after I finish this), but if my internet is not working, I won't be posting in those threads either.

Let's hope for the best. If I get it working, I'll post an update in this thread, if there is no update by 8 PM ET, then you can safely assume that the internet is not fixed and there is no Countdown live blog tonight. Sorry. :-(

Update (2:02 PM): IT WORKS! For now, at least. If I have any more problems, I'll let you know via the family CPU. But if this is the last update that is visible at 8 PM, then you can safely assume that we're back on for the live blog! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment